Marshall Stability Testing
The accurate measurement of stability and flow of specimens tested in a load frame is important if consistent and representative results are to be achieved. The load frames and ancillary items listed have been designed to enable technicians to test specimens quickly and easily with confident recording of results.
Marshall test 50
- Geared screwjack and motor drive
- Precise speed
- Internal limit switch for both directions of travel
- Easy to use controls
- BS 598-107, EN 12697-34
This bench-mounting mechanical load frame is ruggedly constructed to encompass the strain and loads involved with the test. The unit is compact in size and can be quickly installed on a bench top, requiring only a power point. It has been designed for simple operation and is easy to clean, requiring minimum maintenance.
DSU (Data System Unit)
- 4 channel automatic control and data-logging unit
- For performing CBR, Marshall, Unconfined Compression, Direct and Residual Shear, One-Dimensional Consolidation and Unconsolidated Undrained tests
- LAN communication now supported – run multiple DSUs on the same network, with remote access
- BS1377: Part 4, Part 5, Part 7, ASTM D1883 D2435 D2850 D3080 D3668,AASHTO T-193 T-216 T-245 T-296, EN 12697-34